Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two New Jewelry Blogs for you To Check out

I find that I am spending more and more of my time writing about my love of all things jewelry. I have blogs on my two main websites as well as this blog, but have also added a couple more to my list to make the organization of them a bit easier for me (and you!) to keep track of.


The two new blogs will each have a main theme related to particular aspects of the jewelry industry. Jewelry Designers, Contest and Awards will discuss these topics with an emphasis on mainly contemporary designers and currently running contests. I'll also discuss the various vintage jewelry designers from time to time on this blog.


The other blog, called Jewelry Exhibits and Shows, will discuss various vintage and contemporary jewelry exhibits, auctions, trade shows, reference books, and updates about museum demonstrations.


This will still be my main blog, and I'll touch on all of these aspects from time to time here, but if you are interested in these specific areas of jewelry, then my new blogs are worth a look.


As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. superb posting, as well as the style of explaining is very fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this such a great article and the tips are very comprehensive. For sure many entrepreneurs with small and big businesses are going to benefit from this. Keep it up!

    Kristofs jewelers

    ReplyDelete