Monday, April 19, 2010

Show Your Stuff at Collector's Weekly

Readers of my blog know that I often write about the interviews that are done by our friends at Collector's weekly. They are informative and full of information. The ones that particularly interest me are those done with individuals somehow connected to the vintage jewelry field.

However, their interviews talk with people in all sorts of industries, so there is something of interest for any reader.

Do you have a collection of some sort that you would like to share? Now is the time to do it. Collector's weekly currently has an event called Show Us Your Stuff. From now until the end of May, 2010. They will take a look at all of the submissions received, pick their favorites and then publish the top 10 Collections throughout the summer on their website.

For more details on how to submit your collection, please visit this page of the collector's weekly website. And if your collection features jewelry in any type and is chosen as one of the top 10 Collections, email me and I'll also feature you on my blog during the summer.

Good luck to all collectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment