Monday, July 13, 2009

Vintage Jewelry - Collections and Lots

I've recently purchased a very large estate collection of vintage and costume jewelry which is much more than I need for sales in my online locations. I've decided to break down part of the estate into smaller sized lots. If you don't like paying normal prices for individual items, this may be something you would be interested in.

I have listed several of these collections in my ebay store Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry and will have many more that I'll be listing during the summer months.

I've grouped the items into different "types" of jewelry. Some are sorted by style of jewelry (Southwestern, copper, Thematic, etc) and some are sorted by price range (mainly costume, designer and rhinestone, high end, etc.)

Here are some that I listed last night, followed by a few overview photos. You can click the photos to go to the listing page. Many of these collections work out to $2-$4 for each piece of jewelry, and you can even make me an offer if one of the collections appeals to you but you would like to purchase it for a little less than I am asking. I'll consider reasonable offers on them.
  • All New Rhinestone Jewelry (unsold dealer stock - never worn - shown in the picture above)
  • All Flower Jewelry
  • All Butterfly and Bug Jewelry
  • All Copper Jewelry
  • All Southwest Jewelry with some genuine turquoise
  • All Christmas Jewelry (Think Christmas in July)
  • All Thematic Brooches (three different collections)
  • Plus several large collections of mixed vintage and costume jewelry in varying price ranges
Here is a peek at the collections. Photos show only a part of the collections and will take you to the listing page. Have fun shopping.



1 comment: