Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Figurals and Thematics on Sale in my store

I love figural and thematic vintage jewelry - pieces with a motifs such as dogs, cats, western themes, hearts, flowers, zodiac, fruit, etc. Jewelry like this is often whimsical and appeals to a wide variety of people, even those that don't normally wear costume jewelry.

My latest sale at my ebay store Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry has a large range of figural and thematic jewelry marked down 25%.

Here are a few of the sale listings:



The sale includes both signed and unsigned jewelry pieces and there are all types of jewelry pieces - necklaces, earrings, brooches and pins. You can view these pieces and the other figural vintage jewelry on sale on this page my ebay store Carolina Collections Vintage Jewelry.

Prices start at less than $5, but hurry in for best selection. Sale ends on March 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment